Apex is open and transparent in its dealings with the community and the media.
We don't seek to make Apex the story - but focus on the volunteers, causes and beneficiaries. Local, State and National Apex leaders are always keen to get their successful projects and initiatives wider recognition. Apex welcomes your feedback on our media engagement.
- Apex Eisteddfod ready to rock [PDF]
- Memories of Apex [PDF]
- Third Apex presidency for Bryce [PDF]
- Milton-Ulladulla Apex Club has thrown its support behind the project that will provide outdoor gym facilities and callisthenics equipment [PDF]
- Five Karratha Apexians recently returned from the Apex state convention held in Albany with the much coveted Apex State Club of the year award. [PDF]
- All the fun of the fair came to Berowra Heights on Sunday for this year’s Berowra Village Woodchop. [PDF]
- Apex Club of Stawell has celebrated the success of a major fundraising raffle [PDF]
NBN Story - Autism Dog for Local Boy
A Newcastle boy has had an emotional encounter with a specially-trained therapy dog, and the community is now rallying to deliver him one of his own.Find out more